- Susan Gallagher
Top 10 Reasons Not to Shoot Ravens
10. You can’t really eat them
9. Young ravens like shiny things. Can’t you relate?
8. Ravens have personalities. Let's not shoot anything with personality.
7. A raven? Seriously? You have nothing better to do than to shoot a raven?
6. They don’t make that cool gronk-gronk sound when they’re dead
5. Differentiating them from crows in flight is a fun challenge.
4. It’s illegal, and like those DUI signs say, you can’t afford it
3. Most taxidermists won't stuff them for you (see #4)
2. They play. They’ve been observed sliding down snowbanks, just for fun. Who could shoot an animal that plays?
1. Ravens mate for life. Shoot one, and the remaining bird may live out a sad, lonely existence. Nice job, jackass.